10.26.2009

Slowly but surely...

...I am regaining some control over this chaos I call...MY LIFE!

After this week, my life *cross my fingers* should start returning to normal...I am aiming to finish this project for work THIS WEEK...That's 2 months of my life I'll never get back...but...the good thing is that it's almost over...no more 13 or 14 hour work days...no need to feel guilty for not having time to spend with the kids or the boyfriend...

Oh yeah...a thing I forgot to mention that I've been dealing with...a close friend of mine...how do I put this?...well...she basically checked out of parenting...therefore, thrusted all responsibilities onto her sister & BIL...so, I had a mini intervention...lots of drama involved...but isn't that always the case?

Anyway...my intervention with her then subconsciously affected me...because I was trying to spend every spare second of my life with my kids...trying not to become her...it was a crazy moment in my life, but I am over it...I am fully aware that I am not, by any means, a bad parent...I just forgot for a little while & went on a "Quality Time" rampage...I'm sure my children are now relieved...

I just need to get back on track...get my ass up & going & do the things that I've been neglecting...*sigh*...I wonder if I can wait until the New Year & consider all these things resolutions? Haha...

Here's...to LIFE...LOVE...& the pursuit of HAPPINESS...& getting off our asses...(before the New Year)!


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home