I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack...
Well it's been several months since I've posted anything...
Since we've gotten back from our trip in July, things have just been like a roller coaster ride...never a dull moment...
I'm trying to recap the past 3 months or so in my head...HAHA...yeah...good luck with that...
Let's see...July was our trip...& it was FABULOUS...lots of fun, lots of food, lots of bonding time...when we got back though...that made life interesting...the boyfriend's ex took off with the youngest child & left the two older ones here...who was watching them while we were gone? Who knows...the good thing is that they are ok...being taken care of...& that's what's important...we do miss the baby though...*sniff*
August...what happened in August?...Nothing much...kids started back at school...& that's crazy all by itself...the homework they give these kids nowadays!
September...I started a big project at work...won't get into that much because I will just get irritated, but since then I have been working long hours...UGH...but it should be over soon...
& here we are at October...my baby #1 turned 8 on the 1st...baby #2 will be turning 7 next week Monday...boyfriend & I took the kids to the Haunted Lagoon on Saturday...yeah...from the time we got there to the time we got outta there was approximately 5 hours...for one 30 minute ride...but it was an experience...kids bonded...kids were scared...well MY kids anyway...but it was a very memorable night & that was definitely worth the wait!
My "list" has been shot to hell...I guess I can always start over...maybe make it more realistic...it's a thought in progress...
The boyfriend started a job when we got back from our trip that's labor-intensive...he's getting all buff & ripped...making me think it's finally time for me to get off my ass...but thinking is as far as I've gotten...
There's just so much to do...I don't really know where to start...I guess I could make a list...HAHAHA...
What to do? What to do? All I can say is that I'm glad I'm back...these are my inner-most ramblings...it's therapeutic for me...whether it gets read or not...but I like to think that it does...
Until...tomorrow?...peace out homies!
Since we've gotten back from our trip in July, things have just been like a roller coaster ride...never a dull moment...
I'm trying to recap the past 3 months or so in my head...HAHA...yeah...good luck with that...
Let's see...July was our trip...& it was FABULOUS...lots of fun, lots of food, lots of bonding time...when we got back though...that made life interesting...the boyfriend's ex took off with the youngest child & left the two older ones here...who was watching them while we were gone? Who knows...the good thing is that they are ok...being taken care of...& that's what's important...we do miss the baby though...*sniff*
August...what happened in August?...Nothing much...kids started back at school...& that's crazy all by itself...the homework they give these kids nowadays!
September...I started a big project at work...won't get into that much because I will just get irritated, but since then I have been working long hours...UGH...but it should be over soon...
& here we are at October...my baby #1 turned 8 on the 1st...baby #2 will be turning 7 next week Monday...boyfriend & I took the kids to the Haunted Lagoon on Saturday...yeah...from the time we got there to the time we got outta there was approximately 5 hours...for one 30 minute ride...but it was an experience...kids bonded...kids were scared...well MY kids anyway...but it was a very memorable night & that was definitely worth the wait!
My "list" has been shot to hell...I guess I can always start over...maybe make it more realistic...it's a thought in progress...
The boyfriend started a job when we got back from our trip that's labor-intensive...he's getting all buff & ripped...making me think it's finally time for me to get off my ass...but thinking is as far as I've gotten...
There's just so much to do...I don't really know where to start...I guess I could make a list...HAHAHA...
What to do? What to do? All I can say is that I'm glad I'm back...these are my inner-most ramblings...it's therapeutic for me...whether it gets read or not...but I like to think that it does...
Until...tomorrow?...peace out homies!





Post a Comment