What's been going on?
So yeah...my friend told me I should get 3 tiny dots tattooed on me...mi vida loca...she's retarded, but I love her anyway...
She (my friend) is right though...things have been CRAZY...most of it dealing with his ex...I can't even stress to you how psycho she (the ex) is...& stupid too...she got arrested last week...yes...ARRESTED...as in handcuffed & taken to jail...where she spent the night, cause no one would bail her out...& then she had to catch the bus home...probably a good 40 or so miles away...(mind you, we live on an island...40 miles is far away)...
She says she got a job at a bar...except she can't work there because she can't get a liquor license...& where she's claiming to be working is not the type of establishment that would hire someone who could not obtain a liquor license...so my friends & I speculate that she is shaking her ass & taking her clothes off for money...which she's done before & wouldn't surprise me that she'd go back to it...& there's nothing wrong with it...unless you're ashamed...which she obviously is...so it's either she's doing that...or something illegal...who knows?
Drama seems to follow her where ever she goes...I need to make a nickname for her...hmmmm...what shall it be? (think, think, think)...I dunno...I'll get back to this...
Anyhow...yeah...& there's a whole lotta other drama involved with her...can't even tell you...however...even though the hurricane...(hey! nickname!)...has been the source of much stress, the boyfriend & I have been fucken fantastic...we're due to leave for our trip to California in a week & 2 days...& I can't even tell you how excited I am...although we're visiting friends, it's just us...no kids...WOW...
We've also been spending a lot of time together, which is SO nice...going to the movies, dinner, lunch, beach, picnic...whatever we can!
Work...hah! Darth has been on a rampage lately...stomping, sighing...crying, dying...you name the negative action or emotion, she's done it or had it...it's annoying, yet funny...especially when I threw a bunch of stuff on her desk while she was out...I could tell when she came back cause I could hear her slamming it all over the place & muttering under her breath...needless to say, I was QUITE amused!
Other than that...work is busy...especially since they're worried about me being gone...oh well...I'll do what I can in the time I have, & if I don't get to it before I leave, someone else will have to do it or it'll get done when I get back...
As always, I'm sure there's been more that's been going on, but that's about all my worn out brain can recall at the moment...time to finish what I'm doing...
She (my friend) is right though...things have been CRAZY...most of it dealing with his ex...I can't even stress to you how psycho she (the ex) is...& stupid too...she got arrested last week...yes...ARRESTED...as in handcuffed & taken to jail...where she spent the night, cause no one would bail her out...& then she had to catch the bus home...probably a good 40 or so miles away...(mind you, we live on an island...40 miles is far away)...
She says she got a job at a bar...except she can't work there because she can't get a liquor license...& where she's claiming to be working is not the type of establishment that would hire someone who could not obtain a liquor license...so my friends & I speculate that she is shaking her ass & taking her clothes off for money...which she's done before & wouldn't surprise me that she'd go back to it...& there's nothing wrong with it...unless you're ashamed...which she obviously is...so it's either she's doing that...or something illegal...who knows?
Drama seems to follow her where ever she goes...I need to make a nickname for her...hmmmm...what shall it be? (think, think, think)...I dunno...I'll get back to this...
Anyhow...yeah...& there's a whole lotta other drama involved with her...can't even tell you...however...even though the hurricane...(hey! nickname!)...has been the source of much stress, the boyfriend & I have been fucken fantastic...we're due to leave for our trip to California in a week & 2 days...& I can't even tell you how excited I am...although we're visiting friends, it's just us...no kids...WOW...
We've also been spending a lot of time together, which is SO nice...going to the movies, dinner, lunch, beach, picnic...whatever we can!
Work...hah! Darth has been on a rampage lately...stomping, sighing...crying, dying...you name the negative action or emotion, she's done it or had it...it's annoying, yet funny...especially when I threw a bunch of stuff on her desk while she was out...I could tell when she came back cause I could hear her slamming it all over the place & muttering under her breath...needless to say, I was QUITE amused!
Other than that...work is busy...especially since they're worried about me being gone...oh well...I'll do what I can in the time I have, & if I don't get to it before I leave, someone else will have to do it or it'll get done when I get back...
As always, I'm sure there's been more that's been going on, but that's about all my worn out brain can recall at the moment...time to finish what I'm doing...





Post a Comment