7.09.2010

Ha!

Ok...so I lied...2010 is more than halfway over & here I am...posting the first one of the year...JEEZ...I am slacking...

So I would just like to do a small shout out to some rude ass people I've been unlucky to come across: if you don't like your job, get a new one...& I'm sure there's a ton of people that don't have jobs that would kill for yours...so check your attitude & be thankful for what you got...

Second...I think I'm starting my 2010 tonight...haha...

Seriously though...gotta make some changes in my life...for my sake & for my kids...it literally clicked in my head tonight how much weight my older daughter has gained recently & I sat down & talked with her - we are gonna get healthy together!

I work my ass off 60+ hours a week, come home & do the mom thing...but for my family's health, I have to dig deep down & scrounge for all those extra ounces of energy that's hiding inside me...I have to get going & show my kids the right way.

So here's to my mid-year resolution: getting healthy(er)...I have some vices that are gonna be hard to quit, but it's all about the baby steps!

Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home