So who gets to decide?
When you get to that inevitable fork in the road...which path do you choose? How do you choose? What drives you to make the choice that you make?
The two paths that were recently before me were "Give Up" or "Keep Going."
Boyfriend & I got into a heated discussion...it wasn't a fight...well maybe not so much as a fight between the two of us, but there were a lot of things said...mostly by me...about how sick I was of her using the kids as a means to get to him like she does...
So we went back & forth...back & forth...back & forth...me being outraged & him being his usual patient self...when all was said & done, it came down to this...do I give up the man of my dreams because his psycho ex-wife is out of control & making our lives miserable in the process OR do I keep going, knowing that this could possibly be the best thing that's ever happened to me (besides my children)...?
How do you decide?
When it comes to choices like "what's for dinner?" or "what should I wear?", I'm sure they can be tough choices...but how do you make a decision that could very well affect the rest of your life?
Do you listen to your heart? Your mind? That little voice inside? Friends? Family? Enemies?
Do you go with majority rules? Do you ignore them if they're saying things you don't want to hear?





Post a Comment