The proverbial fork in the road...
I'm still there...I can't decide which path to take...it's a tough decision...one that will definitely change my life immediately...& the rest of my life...or what I imagined it would be...
I don't like being indecisive like this...I often yell at myself (in my head) to just do it...just make a decision...
But the honest truth is that I'm scared...to make the wrong decision...UGH...frustrating...
When faced with a situation like this...how do you know if the decision you're making is the right one? What if the choice you make is the wrong one? I know...I know...you just learn to move on...but still...some mistakes aren't worth making...
I don't like being indecisive like this...I often yell at myself (in my head) to just do it...just make a decision...
But the honest truth is that I'm scared...to make the wrong decision...UGH...frustrating...
When faced with a situation like this...how do you know if the decision you're making is the right one? What if the choice you make is the wrong one? I know...I know...you just learn to move on...but still...some mistakes aren't worth making...





Post a Comment