5.29.2009

Darth...v 2.0

Darth must be having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...because not only is she huffing & puffing...she is now stomping around...but not any ordinary stomping...no, no...it sounds & feels like a herd of elephants...yes...FEELS...you know...the vibrations...

So yes, Darth has struck again...something is inconveniencing her...therefore it must be fixed right away...except...it can't be fixed until next week...late...next week...& she's one of those people who believe if you push the elevator button repeatedly, the elevator will, most assuredly, arrive that much faster...

Here we all are...dealing with the wrath of Darth...oh...& there she goes...stomp, stomp, stomp...(my coffee cup visibly moved...no kidding)...anyhow...I yet again wanted to put my fist through her face...I'm thinking it's time to say something, because I am getting close to snapping...& snapping isn't a good thing...(stomp, stomp, stomp)...last time I snapped, I made someone cry...

I can be the coolest person you'll ever meet...(stomp, stomp, stomp) I'll laugh...I'll joke...I'll be there if you need me...but cross me once...whoa Nellie! (stomp, stomp, stomp)

Decisions, decisions...it is Friday, after all...I think I'll have a drink...or two...or three & contemplate...because thinking in a drunken stupor is always a good idea...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home