Aha!...finally found out what it was...
Friend got laid-off...no wonder...especially in this economy...
I definitely feel bad & will definitely try to help as much as I can.
But can I just say that I feel so much better now that I know what it is? It's a load off of my mind...& in my bubble...that's all that counts! (Ha ha...)
As much as my job chaps my ass, I can still say that I am happy to have a job...& I can't even imagine what my friend is going through...I'd be a nervous wreck...bills to pay...kids to take care of...
My heart...& probably part of my wallet...goes out to my friend...I know that if it was me, I'd want someone to lend a helping hand instead of me having to ask...it's my pride...& for some people, it's hard for them to ask for help...
Either way, friend...I said it before & I will say it again...I AM HERE FOR YOU...
I definitely feel bad & will definitely try to help as much as I can.
But can I just say that I feel so much better now that I know what it is? It's a load off of my mind...& in my bubble...that's all that counts! (Ha ha...)
As much as my job chaps my ass, I can still say that I am happy to have a job...& I can't even imagine what my friend is going through...I'd be a nervous wreck...bills to pay...kids to take care of...
My heart...& probably part of my wallet...goes out to my friend...I know that if it was me, I'd want someone to lend a helping hand instead of me having to ask...it's my pride...& for some people, it's hard for them to ask for help...
Either way, friend...I said it before & I will say it again...I AM HERE FOR YOU...





Post a Comment