...Day 2...
Day 1 of "The List" actually went pretty great...
Things I started...drinking only water (except for my morning cup of coffee)...eating healthier...learning a new word...saving money...
Today, I'm starting with bringing my lunch every day for a week...I was gonna start next week, cause I have a thing for starting things like this on odd days...I mean, it's Tuesday...but, a friend/co-worker convinced me to start today, because she's all for it...as an aside, I'm trying to convince her to start her own list...but she has the attention span of a 2 year old...so we shall see...
But, I do see how bringing my lunch will aid me in my "Eat healthier for one week" goal...
Oh yes, & I've also started researching places to volunteer...Volunteer Hawaii...& I've looked into horse back rides...Kualoa Ranch...& swimming with dolphins...Sea Life Park...
So...I'm off to a great start...yay me...here goes Day 2...

Things I started...drinking only water (except for my morning cup of coffee)...eating healthier...learning a new word...saving money...
Today, I'm starting with bringing my lunch every day for a week...I was gonna start next week, cause I have a thing for starting things like this on odd days...I mean, it's Tuesday...but, a friend/co-worker convinced me to start today, because she's all for it...as an aside, I'm trying to convince her to start her own list...but she has the attention span of a 2 year old...so we shall see...
But, I do see how bringing my lunch will aid me in my "Eat healthier for one week" goal...
Oh yes, & I've also started researching places to volunteer...Volunteer Hawaii...& I've looked into horse back rides...Kualoa Ranch...& swimming with dolphins...Sea Life Park...
So...I'm off to a great start...yay me...here goes Day 2...






Post a Comment