7.12.2010

Coincidence?...Maybe...

So...I turn the big 3-1 this week & it dawned on me that I have also started a new "healthy" kick...I'm not using the "D" word or "E" word...that might jinx my motivation. Is it because my birthday is around the corner? Was it just coincidence that I finally realized that my older daughter needed to start getting healthier too? Hmmm...I guess we'll never know!

In any case, today was day 3 & it's slowly getting better...the walking part is good (I wouldn't say easy, cause I still sweat, but...I'm not in as much pain as I thought I would be)...the eating part is what's really gonna kill me...not that I mind salads, I just can't eat rabbit food everyday...I'm just not that motivated. If I was, I wouldn't be in the shape that I'm in now (although, I've heard that "round" is a shape too!).

Anywho, I'm not making it a big deal to people that I know...just a select few...cause I know there will be someone who will say something rude & then I'll just have to punch their face...& yeah, I am benefiting from this, but I'm doing it for my daughter, not for me. Could I lose weight? Sure. But I'm also happy with the way I am.

*sigh*

It is what it is.

Moving on...The boyfriend said something funny to me the other day & now I use it against him all the time..."You've reached your daily limit"...HAHAHA...every time I have enough of his smart assedness, that's what I tell him...word of caution...be careful what you say to me, I just might use it against you!

Moral of today's story...sometimes you have to do things you don't want to do, but we do them for those that we love...& sometimes, its not ok to be a smart ass because "you've reached your daily limit"

=)

Try using that on someone...I'll bet you love it just as much as I do!

0 comments:

Older Post Home