Things I'd like to accomplish, see, do...whatever...not in any particular order...(will keep adding more as I think of them)...& you'll notice that a lot of these are only for a week...well, sometimes you have to start off small to make big changes...
Completed Goals Long-term Goals (will take at least six months to complete)
Re-organize my closet
Re-organize my life
Detail my car (inside & out)...myself...
Lose the 40-50 lbs from when I had my last child (almost 7 years ago...hahaha)...so let's start with 10lbs
Travel at least twice a year (even if it's just to another island) (Dates: January 9-11 to Cali; July 17-24 to Cali)
Freshen up my Japanese
Finish writing that book
Eat healthier for one week (Date started: 6.8.09)
Week 2 of eating healthier (Date started: 6.15.09)
Send out Christmas cards this year
Do more fun things with my kids
Swim with dolphins
Go horse back riding (Date: 6.13.09)
Take my kids on the Glass Bottom Boat
Watch the sun rise
Watch the sun set
Go out & play in the rain
Take the kids to Disneyland (Going October 2010!)
Go whale watching
Go cloud watching
Go one week without candy, chips, cookies
Re-organize my finances
Take lunch for a week (Date started: 6.9.09)
Week 2 of bringing my lunch (Date started: 6.16.09)
Clean off my desk every day for a week
Drink only water for a week (allowing myself 1 cup of coffee in the AM) (Date started: 6.8.09)
WEEK 2 of drinking water...(Date started: 6.15.09)
Have a "me" weekend
Go to the beach at least 4 times this summer (Dates gone: 6.6.09, 6.12.09, 7.3.09)
Make a list of 50 things to do so that I'm never "bored"
Have a Spa Weekend
Finish drawing my tattoo
Start going back to the gym
Be more active
Take my kids for a ride in a limo
Eat breakfast every day for a week (Date started: 6.11.09...I failed on this...need to try again)
Spend a weekend in a hotel with my kids
Meditate every day for a week
Go one night without TV
Go one night without internet
Turn my cell phone off for one day
Update my will
Get life insurance
Start saving more
Finish the kids' quilts (before they have kids...hah!)
Make a difference in someone's life
Watch the news or read the paper every day for a week
Have a movie night with my kids, no healthy food allowed!
Learn a new word every day for a year (Date started: 6.8.09...failed...need to try again)
Cross off at least 15 items from this list by 12.31.09...well this didn't work...so let's try 12.31.10
Donate at least 3 hours of my time
Chronicle an entire weekend with photos
Do one good deed every day for a week
Have my clothes set out, ironed & all...every day for a week
Go through or pack 1 box every week for a month
Take a self-portrait every day for a year (& make a collage) (Date started 6.9.09...failed...need to try again)
Take a photo of something other than myself every day for a year (& make a collage) (Date started: 6.9.09...failed...need to try again)
Eat my "5 a day" every day for a week
E-mail or call at least one friend a week for a month
Don't live by the clock for one day
Have a "girls night out" (even if it's just dinner or hell...even lunch!) at least once every other month for a year
Things I Can't Live Without
Coffee
Blackberry
Books
Conversation
Getting my nails done
Internet
iPod Touch
Laptop
Nutter Butter Wafers
Tahoe
The occasional alcoholic beverage
Waxing
Our Song
Never Leave Your Side : Ho'okoa
I'll never leave your side I wanna hold you everynight & I'll call you every time girl, just to see if you're all right There's nothing I won't do I'm going crazy over you & I wanna tell you baby, that I love loving you
Everybody's got that special one The only one & girl, that's what you are to me A person that love you & will never let you down The one who cares, the one that's plain to see
I'll never leave your side I wanna hold you everynight & I'll call you every time girl, just to see if you're all right There's nothing I won't do I'm going crazy over you & I wanna tell you baby, that I love loving you
Oh & when you call her name Through the sunshine & the rain You will always be the one that I want The one to comfort me when I need someone
I'll never leave your side I wanna hold you every night & I'll call you every time girl, just to see if you're all right There's nothing I won't do I'm going crazy over you & I wanna tell you baby, that I love loving you
I've been waiting all this time I'm just a fool for you I guarantee my heart but I I can't stay away from you
I'll never leave your side I wanna hold you everynight & I'll call you every time girl, just to see if you're all right There's nothing I won't do I'm going crazy over you & I wanna tell you baby, that I love loving you
Post a Comment