6.08.2009

&&& we're off!...Day 1...

So I am in the first hour of starting to get things done on my list...& even though I'm only in hour in, I am feeling confident...I'm hoping that sharing my list with the world will hold me accountable for what I have said I would like to do...

I've learned my new word for the day...& to make it even easier, I've subscribed to the "Word of the Day" mailing list. If you'd like to get on it, you can go to the Merriam-Webster site...& looky there, I made it even easier for you by posting a link...

I've put aside my first $5...& even though it's not technically in a "jar"...it's put away...

I am on my morning coffee & will switch to H2O as soon as my caffeinated beverage is gone...

So here's to me...having a great start on my list...


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home