Well!
It has been a busy past few weeks for me. I think a lot of it has to do with my upcoming trip...trying to make sure everything is taken care of. It's about 2 & a half weeks away, but it seemed like yesterday that it was MONTHS away.
So now, of course I'm starting to worry about things with work...making sure that things will be or can be taken care of in my absence. Worrying about the details of packing & making a list...which I still have yet to do...I suppose I could be doing that now, instead of this...OH WELL!
I've been doing a lot of things with the kids...lots of things with the boyfriend...I feel like it's never-ending on-the-go...which I suppose is good...makes time fly by quicker...which I guess, really, is good & bad with the upcoming trip...I'm excited to go & yet...it just seems like there's SO MUCH to do before I leave & I worry whether or not it will all get done.
*sigh*
Life will go on...off to start my packing list...





Post a Comment