6.05.2009

I've done the time...

But what was the crime?

This past week has been the week from hell...total Murphy's Law...& while the week is not quite over yet, today (please don't let this jinx it) has been fairly mellow...

But I'm wondering which of my past sins had me doing the penance of this shitty week? I'd like to know, so that I won't do it again...well...I guess depending on what it was...

I can't quite recall the entire of list of sins I've committed, but there are many...so...if a higher being would like to let me know what exactly it was that I've done...whether it was one thing or a combination of several...that would be greatly appreciated...especially if it was a combination...then I'd make sure I wouldn't do the combination of those things...at the same time...

Give me strength to get through the next 3 hours.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home