6.10.2009

...Day 3...

On Day 3...& I'm realizing that my days seem to be going by slowly...I think it's because I'm not having my afternoon dose of caffeine...I'm going through withdrawals...


But I will make it through...it's only a week...I'm almost halfway there...I'm sure I'll feel better as soon as I actually finish the week like I said I would...I'll feel accomplished...I hope.

In any case, I have been peeing a lot from all the damn water...& I don't know how I do this to myself every time, but I always end up in the stall with no toilet paper...it's like I know there's no toilet paper, but I'm just focused on peeing that I forget...until after I start doing my thing...I never learn...

Anyway, I can say that I'm getting itchy to cross SOMETHING off my list...I suppose I should have started with the easy things...or the things that I could've accomplished in a day or less...*sigh*...well...I think I will go tonight without TV...then, tomorrow I can cross it off my list...problem solved...

Well folks, I can't really think of anything else, as my mind is blank...blankety-blank...








PS...I'm still positive that I can do this...I'm just sleepy...so very sleepy...


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home